Balls-to-the-wall fisticuffs in the most explosive new fighter of 2018!PQube (London, UK) November 21, 2017 – PQube is excited to announce that the action packed 1on1 brawler by Arc System Works and French Bread, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st], will be coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in Europe on February 9, 2018.
Watch the new UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] Release Date Trailer:
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is the sensational new fighting game by developer French Bread, creators of Melty Blood, the fan-favourite fighter that’s been a staple of Japanese arcades and community events for years.
Hailed as a game that truly nails the perfect balance between traditional 2D fighter gameplay and the over-the-top action of ‘anime’ fighters, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] features an electrifying cast of 20 characters, 19 gorgeous stages to battle on, and a Chronicle Mode that will delight fans and newcomers alike with an all-new UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH single-player story.
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] will bring the ultimate battle to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on February 9, 2018!
Pre-Order UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH EXE:Late[st] now!
Check out #UnderNight on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pqube.