Starting next week, Barnes & Noble will run a special event across select stores to celebrate the upcoming release of Dark Horse’s hardcover art book The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts.
According to Dark Horse’s announcement, participants will receive a map that will direct them around the bookstore as they answer various trivia questions, and those who are able complete the event will receive a Triforce pin and photo opportunity as a reward.
The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts Barnes & Nobel event map
See the full list of participating Barnes & Nobel stores and their corresponding event times below:
- 2/20 7 p.m. Clackamas Town Center Mall, Portland, OR
- 2/21 7 p.m. Huntington Beach Barnes & Noble, Huntington Beach, CA
- 2/21 7 p.m. Stevens Creek Blvd Barnes & Noble, San Jose, CA
- 2/21 7 p.m. Roseville/Har-Mar Barnes & Noble, Roseville, MN
- 2/22 7 p.m. Lincoln Park Barnes & Noble, Dallas, TX
- 2/23 7 p.m. Temecula Barnes & Noble, Temecula, CA
- 2/24 6 p.m. Warren St (Tribeca) Barnes & Noble, New York, NY
- 2/24 7 p.m. Anchorage Barnes & Noble, Anchorage, AK
- 2/24 7 p.m. Mira Mesa Barnes & Noble, San Diego, CA
- 2/24 7 p.m. Edgewood Barnes & Noble, Atlanta, GA
- 2/24 7 p.m. River Oaks Shopping Center, Houston, TX
- 2/25 1 p.m. Colonial Plaza Market Center, Orlando, FL
- 2/25 1 p.m. Northgate Mall, Seattle, WA
- 2/26 2 p.m. Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, HI
- 2/26 3 p.m. Old Orchard, Chicago, IL
The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts features over 400 pages with illustrations spanning the entire history of Nintendo’s beloved franchise (including the upcoming Wii U and Switch game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild), as well as interviews with the artists and more. You can pre-order a copy here ahead of its release on February 21.
A special Limited Edition version features a Master Sword on the cover, which you can watch us unsheathe in the video below.