Filmfestivals.com + fest21.com merger
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal with Film & Fest News and Social network for the festival community.
Since 1995 we connect films to festivals and document the world of festivals worldwide.
We offer the most comprehensive festival directory of 6 000 festivals, browse festival blogs, film blogs…and promote yourself for free.
There are currently 0 users and 89 guests online.
10 Best Animation Shorts competing in the Oscar Race
- Blind Vaysha—Theodore Ushev, director (National Film Board of Canada)
- Borrowed Time—Andrew Coats and Lou Hamou-Lhadj, directors (Quorum Films)
- Happy End—Jan Saska, director (FAMU – Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague)
- The Head Vanishes—Franck Dion, director (Papy3D Productions, National Film Board of Canada and ARTE France Cinema Department)
- Inner Workings—Leo Matsuda, director, and Sean Lurie, producer (Walt Disney Animation Studios)
- Once upon a Line—Alicja Jasina, director (University of Southern California)>
- Pear Cider and Cigarettes—Robert Valley, director, and Cara Speller, producer (Massive Swerve Studios and Passion Pictures Animation)
- Pearl—Patrick Osborne, director (Google Spotlight Stories/Evil Eye Pictures)
- Piper—Alan Barillaro, director, and Marc Sondheimer, producer (Pixar Animation Studios)
- Sous Tes Doigts (Under Your Fingers)—Marie-Christine Courtès, director, and Ludivine Berthouloux, art director (Vivement Lundi! and Novanima)
Some 500 Members of the Short Films and Feature Animation Branch of the Academy will be voting to select five nominees.
The nominations will be announced on January 24, 2017.